The ultimate foodie’s luxury; a private dining experience delivered by your Personal Chef.
Enjoy a menu created to your exact specifications or leave it to our professionals once you have given us a list of likes or dislikes.
feast. was born at Nanna Kerr’s Kitchen in the Hunter Valley, NSW Australia. Nanna Kerr’s Kitchen is the organic restaurant owned by Matty & Jimmy Kerr.
Team feast. is available to cater you event at any location across Australia or the world by arrangement and has delivered in the Hunter Valley, Melbourne, Sydney, London, Los Angeles and at sea.
The team generally produces modern Australian cuisine with an Anglo-Italian influence and loves vegan.
You will help to create a menu with your Chef based on the availability of locally sourced organic produce.
This product is available for redemption in private homes or anywhere with a kitchen space across Australia 362 days a year. For Christmas Day, Australia Day and New Years Eve please contact us for rates.
For International private dining experiences or if you have any questions email.
Your experience includes
- Host Consultation & Menu Design
- Canapes & 3-Courses on a evening of your choice
- Private Chef & Wait Staff - the team will do everything and we guarantee to leave the space just as we found it if not better
- We bring all food, cutlery, crockery, glassware & specialist equipment - you just need to provide standard domestic cooktop and oven (or better) and a sink with drinkable water supply
- Your Host will make wine recommendations based on your budget
- All guests will be served the same food - we can cater for any dietary requirements
- The experience will last between 2 and 4 hours depending on group size and the team will need access for 2.5 hours prior and up to an hour after the event for preparation and clean-up
- ’and surrounds’ means the team will travel up to 25km from CBD for purchased location
- additional road travel charged at $100 per hour with a minimum of 1 hour and then 15 minute increments paid in cash to the team on the day of the event