Nanna Kerr’s Kitchen is a great location to celebrate YES in the Hunter Valley
The Nanna Kerr’s Kitchen Wedding Reception Package for 2019 promises to keep your Wedding Day Smiles going long after the Big Day is over.
Where most businesses hike prices skywards the second they hear the “W Word”, Nanna Kerr’s is passionate about keeping things affordable and taking the sting out of your wedding reception budgets.
Catering to all couples, no matter what religion, race, sexual orientation or gender, the package is incredible value and promises to make your special day one to remember forever.
Couples who book before the end of June 2019 will receive:
- An organic menu designed around their likes and dislikes
- Canapés and welcome bubbles or cocktail/mocktail for every guest
- A drinks package to suit you, which includes unlimited Australian organic wine, local draught beer and cider, plus sparkling water / organic sparkling soft drinks
Exclusive use of the entire Nanna Kerr’s Kitchen site, including the main dining area, veranda and garden area
- Views overlooking the vineyards and Brokeback Mountains; the perfect place to exchange vows
- PA system for speeches and your choice of music
- Free lunch for the Bride and Groom to celebrate 1st year anniversary
With a fantastic space for your choice of band to set up with their own dance floor, and no neighbours to complain about the noise, your party is sure to impress. There’s also plenty of on-site parking for designated drivers. Should guests wish, Nanna Kerr’s can organise transport around the Hunter valley at an additional cost.
Weddings must be start between 4pm and 6pm, with last bar orders at 10pm and carriages sweeping guests to their accommodation by midnight.
Weddings can be held any day of the year including public holidays (excluding Christmas Day and New Years Day) subject to availability.
Any services over and above what is listed here come at an additional cost.
Call 02 4998 7333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check date availability.